BioTech is a company in New Haven, Agoran, founded by Dr. Graeden Crawford, specializing in bioengineering and nanotechnology. Dr. Crawford, being part Tanasian, used his inherent abilities–telepathy and telekinesis–as a foundation for his medical research. Tanasian abilities allow them to regenerate or eradicate any cells within the body, leading to immediate healing of wounds, immediate eradication of cancer or viruses, and some degree of body modification. BioTech’s research led to synthetic replicas of those processes, utilizing nanotechnology to provide cures for those who lacked Tanasian genetics. Their work led to widespread advances in cancer treatments as well as cures for spinal damage, amongst other things.
Dr. Crawford’s son-in-law, Dr. Daivid Thaton, started out as a patient of the facility and later joined as a co-owner, the company restructuring to include more nanorobotic research and getting renamed CT Industries.
BioTech Enterprises is featured/mentioned in:
- “Taking the Lead”
- Second Chances (Matchmakers, Book 1)
- Broken (Shifting Isles Series, Book 4)
- The Five-Hour Wife (Shifting Isles Series, Book 5)
- Betrayal (Shifting Isles Series, Book 6)
- Second Drafts (Matchmakers, Book 2)
- Second Place (Matchmakers, Book 3)
- Addiction (Shifting Isles Series, Book 7)
- Blindsighted (Shifting Isles Series, Book 8)